100 Hours Online Yoga TTC In Rishikesh
Our online 100 hours Ashtanga Tristhana TTC is specially designed for the people who are unable to travel or to go to a yoga school due to any condition but are interested in practicing yoga, getting a deeper understanding, and becoming a yoga teacher to share the yogic wisdom with others.
The pre-recorded online training sessions are shared in a total of 9 weeks, but the practitioners have up to 6 months to complete the course. The links of the videos are shared individually on every 3rd day so that the practitioner has enough time to practice, understand, and master each session. After the completion of the course, YogiPramod provides one year of additional support and guidance.
The whole course is divided into different parts:
- PRACTICAL TRAINING - The practice of asanas (the physical postures) - a detailed explanation of alignment, modifications, support, breathing flow, and benefits of the sequence - pranayama - the yogic breathing exercises - a total of 6 different techniques.
- PHILOSOPHY/THEORY SESSIONS - 8 limbs of yoga, chakras and nadis, Patanjali Yoga Sutra, and other ancient yogic scriptures.
- DISCOURSES - All of your questions regarding yogic wisdom, tradition, training, or teaching will be personally answered by YogiPramod.
- ANATOMY BOOK - You will be provided complete knowledge regarding yoga anatomy in a pdf book.
- KRIYAS - Yogic cleansings - detoxifying of the inner self.
- MANTRA INITIATION AND CHANTING - Vedic astrological mantra - each practitioner will receive a personal mantra for his/her yogic journey which will tune in and balance the energy and provide protection - learning correct Sanskrit pronunciation of mantras.
- MEDITATION - basic to intermediate meditation techniques to balance one's inner self.
- ONE-TO-ONE VIDEO CALL SESSION - At the end of each asana sequence (total 2 video calls) - to correct and clear any doubts and questions regarding the practical the part that may arise during the training.