Our online courses are designed for people who are unable to travel or go to a yoga school due to any condition but are interested in practicing the path of yogic wisdom. The online courses have 2 levels: Level 1 - the initial training and introduction of yogic wisdom and its practice and the Level 2 – the intermediate training, to be able to deepen your self-abilities to follow the yogic path through life.
The training is done with the help of a pre-recorded video playlist - the link of the videos is shared daily with the participants by Whatsapp / E-mail. It is designed in this way so that everyone can practice in their own comfort of time and they can replay the videos as often as they need.
Each level is divided into three different parts:
1. Practical training: the practice of asanas: the physical postures, Pranayama - the yogic breathing with complete instructions, Dhyan - the Meditation techniques with a detailed explanation, and the Kriya – the yogic cleansing to detoxify the body.
2. Philosophy / Theory session: getting a deeper understanding of the yogic path with the help of root ancient yogic scriptures.
3. Discourse session: where all of your individual questions will be answered personally by Yogi Pramod.
- Suitable for practitioners of all levels, all age groups
- No previous experiences are necessary
- Start learning from the very beginning of yogic training as masters created it
- More than 35 asanas divided into the initial and intermediate sequence
- 3 different Pranayama (breathing) techniques
- 2 basic meditation techniques
- Mantra meditation – Japa, aJapa
- A basic introduction to yogic origin, traditions, and system
- 8 limbs of yoga in a detailed explanation
- Direct communication throughout the course with your teacher Yogi Pramod
- 1 one-to-one video call with Yogi Pramod to correct and adjust your practice
- Certificate upon completion
- More advanced yogic training for those who want to deepen their personal practice and sadhana according to the original and unmodified yogic traditional system.
- Suitable for people who completed Level 1 Online Course and/or for practitioners with any previous yogic experiences.
- Includes a complete review of the final sequence of Level 1 (35+ poses).
- Adds up more than 20 intermediate poses to the already built sequences.
- 3 intensive Pranayama (breathing exercises).
- 3 advanced meditation techniques.
- Personal astrological Vedic mantra initiation.
- 2 advanced yogic cleansings (Kriyas).
- A detailed explanation of 7 Chakras and 3 Nadis.
- Philosophy lectures from the yogic scripture Patanjali Yog Sutra.
- Direct communication throughout the course with your teacher – Yogi Pramod.
- 2 one-to-one video call with Yogi Pramod to correct and adjust your practice.
- Certificate upon completion.