300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India.
06 Weeks Traditional Hatha & Ashtanga Tristhana Advance Yoga Teacher Training Course with YogaHut-Tapovan in India.
YogaHut-Tapovan offers certified Advance 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India at Rishikesh - The world capital of yoga.
"300 Hour Yoga TTC in India"
1st February to 22 March, 2019
1st March to 22 April, 2019
Registration Fee: $450 USD only.
10% off on booking before 04 weeks of course dates
We have designed 300-Hour yoga teacher training course for those people who have already completed their 200-Hours yoga teacher training and now ready to learn and enhance their skill and advance yoga education and training.
Or someone who have not done 200 hour yoga teacher training course they can also direct join 300 hour yoga teacher training course in India at YogaHut Tapovan.
The 300 hour yoga teacher training course expands the student’s already existing knowledge and skill from previous course or experience.
This course is a Six week residential program which engross and increase your inner power & peace in a traditional yogic lifestyle allowing you to focus on your inner and higher yogic self with the balancing and transforming flow of cosmic energy, Vedic and practical understanding of yogic path.
During this course you will practice more advanced asana (poses), gain more deeper yogic philosophy and will be given more time for self practice, teaching skills will be sharpen by our highly qualified and experienced yoga teachers.
Most of the people choose to join the 300 hour yoga teacher training course in India because the yogic knowledge and training they will experience here is most likely traditional, different and unique than their previous training.
While many concepts and technique are taught similarly all around the world it is always found that learning the yoga and meditation in Rishikesh, India is always a different experience which provides students an extremely exceptional education.
The concern of this training program is to create yogic & spiritual Purification which can only be ground for happy pure and holistic life far from stress, guilt impurity, unbalance, painful ageing life path.
Advance 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India- Objectives
You will be taught daily Pranayama and meditation along with mantra chanting so you can recognize their escalation and harmonizing properties.
This 300 hour yoga ttc in India brings you a perceptive of yogic lifestyle (discipline, diet and cleansing) rituals and you will be trained how to go in relation to becoming a motivational yoga teacher.
» Certified Advance Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India, also known as yoga capital of the world.
» 300 Hour Yoga teacher training course in India exclusively designed for all people whether they are beginners, intermediate or advanced level yoga students.
» A Traditional yoga teacher training course trained by yoga teachers who are decisively deep-rooted in tradition yet modern in their vision & communication.
» Economical 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India- $ 1750 USD which includes food-accommodation and other activities (Private room with attached bath).
» Residential facility surroundings with Himalayas mountain.
» Caring and kind support team.
» Opportunity to experience Indian culture and tradition.
300 Hour Yoga TTC in India- Course Highlights:
- Effective communication skills
- considerate the student learning process
- Teaching As master mention and created Yoga. With The Support of Ancient traditional Scriptures of yoga As; Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hath Yoga Pradipka, Ghairand Smahint , Ashtanga, Traditional and Classical Hatha, Raja and Shivananda.
- Developing a modified teaching approach.
- Presenting and demonstrating ability for being a master yoga teacher for Hatha, Ashtanga, and Sivananda yoga asana practices.
- Bringing the spiritual elements of yoga into your asana classroom
- Developing a Understanding and experience to your teacher skills.
- Training for Assisting, adjusting, and aligning students
- Benefits and cautions of Yoga postures
- Advanced Hatha and Ashtanga techniques for body mind soul.
- Advanced Pranayama techniques for purifying and gaining the ultimate balance of inner and outer self.
- Bandhas (Yogic energy locks)
- Mudras (Yogic energy Gestures)
- Advanced Shatkarmas/Kriyas (cleansing techniques)
- Improvements for teaching classes for beginners, intermediate and advanced level students
- Basic understanding of vital force with Chakras and Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Basic Information of Ayurveda - panchakarma, seasonal regimen, nutrition and the yogic diet
- Basic information and practice of Kundalini, Chakras, and techniques for activating Kundalini.
- Mantra Initiation (for Chanting and Meditation)
- Yoga Philosophy and theory from ancient scriptures of yoga.
- Basic Information to care for common diseases with yoga and Ayurveda
- Yogic lifestyle
- Teaching workshop
- Ethics for Yoga Teachers
- Business aspects for yoga teachers
Interactive Techniques, instruction, and Practice:
During our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Course in India you will practice and become skilled at teaching asana, Pranayama, Kriyas, Meditation, Mantra chanting, and other traditional yogic and meditation practices in Ashtanga Tristhana Yoga & Traditional Hatha Yoga .
This is the foundation and one of the most part of a Yoga teacher training Course, How to Teach?
This is all about creating an ambiance where learning takes place without any interruption. Teaching methodology sessions at YogaHut Tapovan fulfills the need of its students to develop as a Yoga Teacher step by step in an organized manner by growing the sequential self practice to eventually guide other as a proficient Yoga Teacher. Practices holds in these sessions are:
- Ethical strategy for a Yoga Teacher
- Lesson plan and Sequencing of practices
- Class management to the observation
Small Class Size:
Our Motive to educate one to one basis always been a great idea to keep our group size up to only 10 student in a course, it’s been loved by all of our students as they experience direct interact with the teacher and find more attention and support.
Small class size give a personal practice sense without being distract by too many fallow practitioner, its keeps the atmosphere and energy of the class pure and holistic . Our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training program in Rishikesh educates you on how to effectively and assertively accomplish this.
Anatomy and Physiology
We integrate classes to develop your knowledge of human anatomy for the purpose of teaching yoga. You will be taught how the muscles work together during different asana, as well as how the practice of yoga and meditation benefits the physical body. The course content will cover lessons on energy anatomy, including chakras and nadis as well.
Highly transforming and educating lectures by our Yoga master Yogi Pramod will expand your perception and give a deeper insight into the study of ancient yogic philosophy. These sessions are focused to build a strong foundation and Understanding of yogic knowledge based on ancient yogic scriptures such as veda , Gita , Samhita and Yogic Darsan as ; Patanjali Yog Sutra , Gharand Smhinta , Hath Yog Pradipika , Shiva Samhinta and also From the Kundalini Details from Mhanirvana Tantra , or Kundalini Tantra from Raja Yoga .
Yoga Lifestyle and morals:
Our Master Yogi Pramod believe that it’s more important to practice truly then learning everything on the path of yoga or to become a yoga teacher he often says that “it’s not important to learn everything but it’s definitely necessary to practice what you know” therefore our course motive is to make you deeply relate with your yogic practice and self depend on that , entire teaching of the course is with the faith of making you a living yogi whose inner and outer self is shining with the light of self transformation. It’s always divine to teach or share knowledge with entire experience as yogi rather than just learned it from any book or session. That is why YogaHut-Tapovan excellent school to join when you are making choice to be a yogi for rest of your life.
Yoga and Health:
Living as yogi and urge to purify body mind soul and balancing the vital cosmic energy channel in within is the aim of the course. Our course will definitely help you even if you are in pain or disorder of physical, mental or inner self. It’s been noticed that many of our students realized the hidden disorder of them and was able to heal properly.
Yoga Teacher Training: Syllabus
- Vedic Mantra chanting with Ethics of the day.
- Deeper Philosophy of Yoga Practice and Techniques of Shat karma (Cleansing techniques).
- Practice and techniques and understanding of Advance Asana (Physical postures).
- Practice and techniques & effect of Pranayama (Breathing practices).
- Practice & explanation of the level of Dhiyana (Meditation).
- Fundamentals of Human Anatomy & Physiology and its interpretations/correlation in Yoga Teaching methodology.
- Practice and training of Shatkarma – The internal toxics cleansing process.
- Mantra Initiation and Chanting for getting enriched by holistic spiritual energy.
- Philosophy and scriptures sessions for detailed explanation of yogic path.
- Practical explanation of Kundalini and Chakras.
- Vedic Tradition of yoga and its diets.*Anyone who wants to lead yogic path as a teacher to spread the divine knowledge of yogic path to others life are heartily welcome to join our 300 Hours Ashtanga Tristhana and Hatha yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh - India - Himalaya.
As a student from you we hope that you will be honestly and lovingly following the entire disciplines and rules to be able to stand a well qualified yogi who have gone through almost all the experiences of yogic path and ready to perform and share the divine knowledge and blessing of our grand master Swami Rama of Himalaya
Our yoga teacher training course offers a prepared learning program that caters to each student's individual growth. The physical practice section is well organized by a flow of Asna, Pranayama, Bandhas, Mudras and Kriya in Ashtanga Tristhana yoga Practice Method.
When your journey is complete with Yoga-Hut Tapovan
The bonds created during the teaching program at YogaHut-Tapovan leave many students with a feeling of togetherness as they say that the hardest part about leaving the friends that has become more like a family. Without a doubt, this is an unpredicted benefit alongside learning yoga because you come to accomplish a teaching certificate, but you walk away with so much MORE. The friendships developed during the four weeks are passionate, and it does not take much for students to feel quite at home away from home and comfortable with each other. When the atmosphere is fun and you get together for deeper spiritual exploration through comprehensive yoga classes and when 12 hours of your day are in the company of like-minded yoga enthusiasts, walls come down, people open up, and beautiful, lasting and genuine friendships are formed out of bliss and honesty.
300 Hour Yoga TTC in India - Dates & Fee
|Dates||Available Seats||Course Fee||Advance Booking|
|12-Jan To 22-Feb, 2019||5||$1750||$450 (Register Now)|
|12-Feb To 22-Mar, 2019||6||$1750||$450 (Register Now)|
|12-Mar To 22-Apr, 2019||8||$1750||$450 (Register Now)|
|12-Apr To 22-May, 2019||5||$1750||$450 (Register Now)|
If you don’t’ need our accommodation than you have to pay only course fee. Only Course Fee: $950 USD
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India: Register Now <<<<<
Course Fee $ 1750 | Book your seat with only $ 450
Register Now <<<<<<<<<
* Cancellation Policy: The Booking fee ($ 450) is non-refundable once submitted but you can join the next upcoming course within 12 months.
After paying total course fee while your arrival at YogaHut Tapovan the fee is not refundable in any condition.
What does the course fee include 300 Hour Yoga TTC in India?
» Daily healthful vegetarian meals and herbal tea.
» Weekend excursions
» One the Himalayas sightseeing trip
» Course materials (book, yoga mat, cleansing kit)
300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India Principles and Guideline:
» Teaching starts from early in the morning.
» Respectful behavior is mandatory at all times on and off the premises.
» Respect and obey the rules-regulations of YogaHut Tapovan.
» Non veg. food, smoking and drinking alcohol are not allowed on the YogaHut Tapovan premises.
» Silence to be maintained between 10 PM until the morning.
» Given work related to course should always be completed.
» All classes are compulsory to attend except you are ill.
» YogaHut Tapovan reserves the right to disqualify any student at anytime during the course for misbehavior.
» Use of mobile phones, laptops, tablets and etc. during lectures is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
» During asana practice class leave all jewelry, books, extra clothing, book bags and purses in your room.
Only yoga mat & water bottles allowed in yoga hall.
» Organization expects all students to clear your practice space right away following your practices.